Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's Almost All Hallow's Eve Time!

Our household is gearing up for Halloween. The girls have been counting down the days ever since they got their costumes. This year we have a bat girl and Clawdeen from Monster High. Rain has been forecast for Halloween and we are hoping that it stays away just long enough for us to have a little trick or treating fun.

If you have been wondering why I have been so quiet lately, I have been frantically studying for my information security certification exam next month. I documented about it on my newest layout for Fancy Pants Designs. Here is a little sneak of my layout. You can see it in it's entirety as well as receive a little insight into how I created it here.

 

Until next time!


Happy creating!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment