Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Friday the 13th!

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Today is a day that most people freak out about superstitions. I, myself, actually love this day. It always has been a fun day for me where I would watch a scary movie in the evening. I especially love it when it falls in October. It really adds to the Halloween vib. This year it falls in September which is ok with me.

On to some scrappy stuffs...

With the fall weather brings the close of the hot summer temperatures. This year we were blessed to not have a crazy hot summer. It was just the right mix of hot. To document our summer, I created a fun layout with the mini file folders and cards from the Postcards from Paris II collection by Webster's Pages.



I have several more summer layouts I hope to create before the cold weather hits! Although I am not complaining. I enjoy the cooler temps. It's a great excuse to snuggle!

Happy creating!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love this, clean and crisp and love how you used all the file folders! Happy Friday the 13th!

    ReplyDelete