Saturday, August 31, 2013

Long Weekend Ahead

Today my girls and I have worked hard to clean up the house and get our chores done, well mostly, so that we can enjoy our 3 day weekend relaxing. I am looking forward to lots of scrapping time and a little baking as well. It's plum season which means it's time to make my grandmother's plum cake. Yummo!

Today I want to share one of my Fancy Pants Designs layouts. I played around with the monochrome look on this one. I have to admit, it feels like something is missing on this layout but I stuck to my guns and did not add any other colors. It is nice to change it up and experiment sometimes. How else are you going to discover if you like something new or not?



Happy creating!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That anchor paper is really cute! I like that you didn't add any other color to this. It's like black-and-white, except it's black and light blue. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete